AIPGMEE 2015: Eligibility Criteria and Important Dates
Online registration process for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE) 2015) will start from August 29 and will continue till October 10, 2014. It is conducted by the National Board of Education (NBE) to choose doctors for admissions to 50% all-India quota seats in the MD, MS or PG Diploma programmes offered by various government medical colleges such as Delhi University (DU), Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS), and Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Imphal.
About 10 states will participate in AIPGMEE 2015 admission process but PG medical colleges in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir are outside the purview of the AIPGMEE exam.
Eligibility Criteria for AIPGMEE 2015
Interested candidates should have:
- An MBBS degree or provisional MBBS pass certificate from a recognised medical institute (outside J&K, AP and Telangana).
- A permanent or provisional registration certification of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or the State Medical Council.
- Completed one year of internship on or before March 31, 2015.
Important dates for AIPGMEE 2015
- AIPGMEE 2015 application form will be available from August 29, 2014.
- Deadline for online registration of AIPGMEE 2015 exam is October 10, 2014.
- AIPGMEE exam 2015 is scheduled to be conducted from December 1 to December 6, 2014 – across 33 exam cities in India.
Application fee for AIPGMEE is Rs 3,750 for General category and OBC candidates while it is Rs 2,750 for SC or ST candidates.